Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mosque Sounds.

An update on the mosque man! Finally... over two weeks later I have tuned him out. He doesn't wake me up at 5.30 in the morning for the sunrise prayer! I snapped this little scenic photo the other day of the mosque from our house and I thought I should share it. My Dad told me that the mosque wasn't close and clearly he didn't know that there was this one as WELL as the other one, and that this one is CLOSER. Bad news is... the guys voice has still not gotten any better. I do feel sorry for him. 


For those of you would would like to hear what it sounds like this is a pretty good comparison, voice wise. I have defiantly heard better over the years we lived in Doha. If you listen carefully you can hear all the other mosques - this is what it sounds like in Doha. Pretty interesting to listen to when there are no other sounds happening around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment