Monday, January 9, 2012

TK MAX

The past couple days with Sophie have been pretty chill. Even being lazy is fun in London! Friday I explored London some more. But mainly it was because I got lost trying to find a Primark where I could buy some boot socks to keep my feet and legs warm. I found a TK MAX, which is the British TJ MAX. Bad news for my wallet though because I found a pair of black Hunter boots in my size for 35 pounds. I simply couldn’t leave the store without them! It was like I was suppose to get lost just so I could find these wonderful boots!



I found my way back to Sophie’s flat to dropped my new boots them off, changed for the night, and then headed to Sloane Square to meet Sara for a drink while we waited for Sophie to join us for dinner. Champagne and expensive food! What move could I ask for? I have had them both to myself separately but when we are all together is is even better! Laughing at silly things Sophie does completed the meal of course! 


London at night amazes me. The lights of the city, the activity, the sounds, it is like it comes more alive at night. People don't seem to sleep, the city never sleeps, as cliche as it sounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment