Friday, January 27, 2012

Another day at the races...


This is what I do most Wednesday's and every Thursday... go with my Dad to the races. It is interesting how little the race club has actually changed, even with its makeover and new design. We had 3 for 3 this night. Winning is always good right? My nights at the races consist of chatting with people who can't believe how much I have grown up, even though I saw pretty much everyone last year, and drinking on some fresh strawberry juice... Not extremely entertaining but it is fun to see the offspring of horses I still remember winning when my father was the trainer for Al Shahania on the track doing their thing. Big races start next month, and the biggest money race is in March - here is to hoping they win! 



No comments:

Post a Comment