Monday, November 4, 2013

Blogging from my iPad - not happy about this!

Blogger for iPad is horrible! It doesn't let you do anything. It is hard to edit and posting photos is so slow. I hate it. They really need to update it because it is impossible to blog efficiently from it. I have spent a good few hours researching other blog apps and I am now using Blogsy which seems much better than Blogger -so far - with some minor problems here and there.


I just wanted to say I have read over some of my previous blogs since posting from Thailand and I have had to do some major edits because of typos. Embarrassing since I hate finding mistakes! This is because I am writing from an iPad and I miss my keyboard! My iPad autocorrect clearly needs to be reset and the iPad touch screen is just hard to type long posts on - it is so annoying finding all these mistakes! I am trying to keep my blog updated but posts will be uploaded slower if this is how things are going to be. I just hope I can get past this silly struggle quickly and start posting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment