Thursday, October 3, 2013

Emily is here!

Finally the countdown is over, my beautiful baby sister is here for 3 weeks in Doha!! :) I will be spending 10 days with her before I am off to Thailand and then she will get to spend some Daddy-Daughter bonding time before she returns to South Carolina. I am so happy that she is here and that we get to spend some quality time together before I leave. We went to the local henna place today and last night we filled our bellies at our favorite restaurant! Oh and our father has also taken us on a little trip to a random farm in the desert where we got to chase some chickens, and run around in date-palms pretending to be kids again. Oh the memories of desert farm gardens and our youthful imaginations!

Looking forward to all the time I get to spend with her! Our days will be filled with tanning, laughing, watching movies, coloring, packing, getting my TO-DO list done, stealing music, organizing my life, going to the farm, chasing more chickens (but not the peacocks), exploring for camels, hitting up the modern museum, lots of yummy food, and some tears at the airport.






No comments:

Post a Comment