Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A farewell to these guys!

Doha would never have been Doha without these fine gentlemen. They make up a large part of my Qatar memories! They were my first group of official students and I will never forget them, ever. Teaching them was a blast. We had our highs and we had our lows but I wouldn't change one minute of it. I am sure I have learnt way more from them then they did from me! We went to dinner to celebrate my new job, my big move, and to say goodbye! Seeing them all together again was great. We laughed, we ate way too much, and they have already said they will rescue me in Thailand if things go badly. I am truely blessed to call them my friends and even with some of them missing it felt like we were back at lunch at QF - everyone was there in spirit! Thanks guys for making my introduction to ESL teaching an experience I will never forget! Good luck with your studies and remember to SPEAK ENGLISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment