Saturday, August 31, 2013

Football is BACK - WDE!

I love Saturdays in the FALL! Football is back and even though I am miles and miles away I am still super excited for AUBURN FOOTBALL :) Here is to hoping that we don't have a repeat of last year though - it would be nice to go to a bowl game this year. Today I am wearing my Auburn Jersey with PRIDE!

I do wish that I was going "home" for a game but I guess I will have to just read about the games after they happen, unless they are at a reasonable time on my side of the world then I will find a way to stream a game or two!

I miss tailgating, game day wake ups, ESPN GAMEDAY, orange and blue, shakers, screaming until you don't have a voice, WEAGLE WEAGLE, nova, touchdowns, wings, rolling toomers, standing for hours in the student section, and being with my Auburn Family.

So here is to Auburn's fits touchdown...

War Eagle, fly down the field!
Ever to conquer, never to yeild! 
War Eagle, fearless and true, 
Fight on your orange and blue! 
GO! GO! GO! 
On to vict'ry, strike up the band! 
Give 'em hell! Give 'em hell! 
Stand up and yell, HEY! 
War Eagle, win for Auburn,
Power of DIXIELAND!




2013 hype video - 


No comments:

Post a Comment