Saturday, April 20, 2013

Yeh I sometimes forget.

After living in Doha for a majority of my life you would think that I would remember that one should never go near a mosque on a Friday at the midday prayer time. Well, sometimes you forget. I was picking up a friend yesterday and I got stuck in this mess for 20 minutes. These are all parked cars and apparently someone parked so the bus could not pass. 20 minutes in the car and the iPhone connector seems to be lost. Bored out of my mind. I couldn't get mad, even though I did, because it was my mistake for not following the golden rule - DON'T PASS BY A MOSQUE ON A FRIDAY AT NOON. Every other road, not near a mosque, is empty. Friday during the day is a great time to get somewhere fast, unless it is noon and by a mosque. This post isn't to rant and complain it is merely a way to remind me of my mistake. I will never be stuck in mosque traffic again. I will not forget the rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment