Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BRIGHT CARS AND FLASHING LIGHTS...

Today after I started flashing my lights at a slow person in front of me on the way to work I realized - wow I have been driving in Qatar for too long. After a while you don't even notice how badly you are driving because it is defensive driving. I often find myself yelling to people from inside my car like they can here you... "sure you can pull out in front of me" or "don't even think about it" are both used on a daily basis.

Bright colored cars seem to be in fashion this year in Doha. I mean why not spend a fortune on a nice Mercedes and then get it painted neon yellow? That is normal right? I will say I do like the matte finishes, however, not in purple on "my" Range Rover. Seriously some of the cars you see on the roads here make you stop and think - why would ANYONE ever do that? And I hope that is a girl driving that hot pink Land Cruiser!



No comments:

Post a Comment