Friday, March 23, 2012

23 on the 23rd - I'm GOLDEN!

I love my birthday so I will never say that "this one is the best" because they have all been amazing but I can say this about my birthday this year... Even though I am miles away from my the rest of my family, and the friends that I normally celebrate it with this birthday was a very memorable one. It was fun, unique, and I had a wonderful time thanks to my Daddy, Doha friends, BRUNCH (and the Rugby Club), cheesecake from Toon, and my package from my Mommy. Even though she is miles away she always knows how to spoil me, and to add her special touch! 


I GOT AN iPAD THREE! 
I loveeeeee it, and I LOVE my parents! 
Was not expecting it! 
:) 





And to complete a wonderful birthday tomorrow Sophie arrives and will be here for a week. Can't wait to spend some Doha time like old days with my best friend since Al Ali Kindergarden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment