Wednesday, January 8, 2014

April just got real!

So today during some down time Nichole and I sat in the cafeteria and started BOOKING and PLANNING April. Everything  is booked (except flight to Vietnam and Vietnam travels) and all the dates are SET! I am super excited to travel during the month of April. We are headed up north first because it is too far to do the northern areas for us right now as a weekend trip, we will be in Chang Mai for the Thai NY celebrations and then we fly to Cambodia then Vietnam.

I also have applied to volunteer in rebuilding areas in the Philippines for the first three weeks of May - here is to hoping they get back to me soon so I can plan and budget that in to my travels!

Crazy to think that in just 2 and a bit months I will be living out of my backpack and traveling SE Asia!


No comments:

Post a Comment