Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to the King and Happy Father's Day!

So today was The King's Birthday so naturally we got yet another day off this week. His birthday is also Father's Day here in Thailand. Last week as one of their projects for this term we made Father's Day cards in all four of my classes. It was a frustrating activity for some but many got super creative or really careful with their coloring. I made examples and some kids followed mine and in some of my classes the students got really into what they should write on the back - "You are best DAD in the whole wide world!" and "Thanks for keeping me safe!" Of course spelling was interesting even though I wrote everything they wanted on the board for them to copy. Enjoy!

My examples for each grade.
P1/1
P1/1
P1/1
P2/3
P2/3
P2/3
P2/3
P2/3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment