Monday, November 18, 2013

The best ending to a LONG Monday!

There is nothing better than coming home from work and getting an amazing care package from the best MOMMY in the world! Monday has been a long day. Teaching and then tutoring. When I walked through the doors of Amata Mansion and I saw my package from my Mommy I was beyond happy! Hands down she sends the best care packages in the world :) It is true... Everyone at university used to be extremely jealous, and excited because there was always something for them, when I got a package from home.

 

This care package had LOADS of goodies. Clothes for work, christmas stuff, my advent calendar, my 2013 ornament (a globe), and TONS of stuff for my kids! School supplies that I had requested and much more! Can't wait to use it all with my students! She also sent a stocking for each of us (me, Alex, and Nichole) and we will be decorating them next month and it will be a great way to start getting festive in Thailand!

 

MOMMY I LOVE YOU!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment