Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Home is wherever I'm with you... UK 2013 [picture post].

I'd say London makes me feel like I am HOME. Here are some pictures from my 10 days (July 11th-22nd) in London! Blog post will follow... 

Festival ready :) 
Tourist Days! 
Drinking with friends... HELP! 
Laughing until you cry. 
Nice nap on the tube.
24 going on 6.
Who said the food in England is bad? 
But really... I didn't have one bad meal.
Had to go to a show ;)
American meal in London...
.... demolished it! 
Sunshine... which means it is always Pimm's O'CLOCK!
Mumford and Sons <3
Thank **** Ted is alive!
Mumford!!!
The Vaccines killing it before Mumford and Sons.
An amazing show by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros!!!
What a babe.

Seriously... amazing!
Dancing to some Mystery Jets.
I don't think I am homeless at all... Christina is my hero for making this sign.
Starting to push our way to the front during Johnny Flynnn.
Qatar loving <3
GOTR - Lewes - July 19th&20th
There is a wolf at your feet... PURRRRRR ;) 
No caption needed.
Happiness! 
Vampire Weekend on the first night. 
Flowers, feathers, and loads of glitter. 
Happiness again.
Why yes, I did sleep in a tent for 2 night. Oh and Sara is now "one with nature."
Fits her perfectly... hopefully your toe is all fixed!
Watching an act in Covent Garden.
Facing my fears... the Eiffel Tower was far more scary than this!





Keeping cool on a river boat tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment