Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Helpful lists and future planning...

I have been going to a Thai massage place near Al Sadd stadium called Royal Thai - if you live in Doha you should really go to this place, it is amazing! I love it! It is nice to treat yourself to a massage to help with the stresses of the week :) I told the receptionist the other day that I will be moving to Thailand in October and all of a sudden all the girls were chatting with me. Asking me questions and telling me that they will make me lists of places to go as they are from all over Thailand. I came down from my massage and they gave me a Chonburi list. I have already been warned to stay clear of Pattaya but it was so nice of the girls to included lots of places.


I have been doing a lot of thinking and after March I want to travel from Thailand on to Cambodia, Vietnam, and the Philippines. If I have the money I will go on further but I will tackle this when the time comes. The girls at Royal Thai got me all excited about travel plans and places to see. With almost two months until I leave Qatar it is getting pretty real and exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment