Friday, March 29, 2013

Building a school for old people ;)

Sometimes I love grading papers. I would quote my students all the time if I didn't think it would soon get out of control. Sometimes I forget there is a language barrier and when I am reading through things I have a good chuckle about the translation of sayings or words. You have to be able to smile while grading papers otherwise it takes twice as long. I am thankful for the unique papers with bright ideas because currently I am reading a lot of papers on an online source and without them I feel as if grading papers would be a miserable task!

Example from this past week -

The question was - "can young people teach older people."

The introduction was - "Old people are not, so what is the way to teach them?? do we have to build an old people school? or just leave them as they are without any kind of education level?"

No comments:

Post a Comment