Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A written life update for the month of JUNE!

I don't know where June went. Honestly. It was a fast month. I don't even know where to start.

Well... I dropped my Dad off at the start of the month and I was officially in Qatar alone. Instead of throwing house parties, and staying alone in our kind of run down villa I moved in with a friend in West Bay. She lives on the 29th floor of Alfardan Tower and boy was life better up there then in Ameera Gardens. I felt like I was living in a hotel. It was honestly great to be a roomie again with someone my age. After over two weeks there I picked up my best friend since I was 2 from the airport and we hung out for about 4 days before I moved back into my casa and cleaned up the dust before Daddy Duncan arrived. She was here for her birthday so these four days included: TCBY, Hyatt for massages, Intercon for tanning, the boat, The W for dinner, and lots of laughter!

Work officially finished on the 21st of June and all I can say is that it feels really weird not having a class anymore! I get two months off before I have to be back in the office and I haven't' made any plans to travel this summer yet. All I know is that I will be teaching the high school class in the fall and I am looking forward to it! A nice surprise happened at our QAPCO dinner that made before we broke u for the summer. ALL OF THEM WILL BE ATTENDING TAMUQ in the FALL :) Was a serious surprise and a great way to end my first semester of work at TAMUQ. I can honestly say I know I will never have another class like them but I am excited to see who I get after the summer! New students, new lessons, and new memories!

June was a month of pool days, beach days, good news, good times at work, and fun weekends. I kind of wish I could honestly have the month back to do all over again!



My little brother is due to come out to visit for a month soon. This should be fun, however, a tad boring since we have officially hit 50 degrees Celsius and Ramadan is just around the corner. Never the less I can't wait to have him here and to see him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment