Thursday, March 8, 2012

DRESS UP like an MOI guy!



So today I had a little "dress up" session in class. It all started because I wear the arabic head dress as a scarf sometimes. I have about 10 in all different colors, sizes, and fabrics. I personally think they make great scarves. Well the first time I was wearing one to class one of my students said to me "miss you should where it like us, on your head," and another student replied with "yes... you could start a fashion statement." So while we were having a break from English listening the other day I let the guys show me how to wear it in the normal way, but also the dessert style way. I must say, it was fun, and extremely funny! They are really lucky I am so carefree and easy going because boy was I being laughed at! I'm pretty sure my picture was a BBM "post" or "blast" (sorry I only speak iPhone). 

Hope you enjoy my new "fashion," however, I don't think I will make it part of my everyday wear. I actually tell my Dad daily that I want to get a hebeya (women's long black robe) because wouldn't it be nice not to have to worry about what you are wearing? I could wear shorts and a tshirt under it and no one would know but me! It would cut down my "getting ready" time in the mornings by at least 5 minutes, that is an extra 5 minutes of sleep! 





No comments:

Post a Comment