Monday, March 5, 2012

Bug Stamps? Uh, okay then, I hope to never see that bug in Qatar!


So 4 weeks after I wrote a bunch of postcards I finally made it to the post office to get stamps and I would like to apologize in advance to the people who get the ugly, scary, bug ones and not the cool butterfly, ladybug, or dragon fly. I wanted to ask the lady if I could get a different stamp set but she was kind of rude, and looked like she wasn't having the best day so I kept these gems. Now just because I sent postcards doesn't mean they will get there, and who KNOWS how LONG it will take for people to get them too. I guess we will see. So back to the bugs... all of these bugs are suppose to be native to Qatar and I hope to ALLAH that I never see any of them because some of them are gross, creepy, and dangerous looking. You can't see all of them here but there are some pretty funky beetles that I hope I never see crawling across my bedroom floor, or anywhere near me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment