Friday, March 30, 2012

Boat Day - Rain or SHINE!


Today and tomorrow are boat/pool days. Sophie wants to get brown and so do I. Ahhhh the boating memories. There are so many stories from days out at the island that I would be writing for about a week if I shared them all. Sophie's family has a big fishing boat and we used to have a speed boat so we could go out and spend all day swimming, skiing, kneeboarding, eating Maneesh (yummy), making my Dad sit on the beach while we did silly things on the speed boat, tubing, and collecting hermit crabs that we never took home with us. 

Today even though it did start of with some rain the sun finally came out and it was ended  up being a nice day out on the boat. It is fun to see Doha from a different view. We took a little ride around closer to The Pearl and saw the new beach houses. I love being out on the boat and on the water again!







No comments:

Post a Comment